WORK FOR GALEN - INTERNAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Careers at Galen
We are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial, out of the box thinkers who will apply their knowledge and skills in the recruiting, selling, and marketing of the company’s IT consulting & permanent staffing and IT project solutions offerings to our clientele.
Founded in 1998, Galen Technology Solutions, Inc. is one of the premier providers of IT Staffing Solutions, IT Executive Search, and IT Solutions. In our more than 20+ year history, we have supported numerous clients in the banking & brokerage, pharmaceutical, management consulting, utility, and manufacturing industries across the country, helping them build and strengthen their technical teams.
Why Work at Galen?
We look for top candidates who have unique characteristics they can bring to the table, making them exceptional employees. This takes:
- Ambition – Set goals for themselves and focus on achieving those goals, a Drive to Succeed.
- Confidence- Ability to simply pick up the phone and network.
- Sense of Urgency - Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Discipline - Tremendous follow-through; good organizing, planning, and prioritizing, "do it now" mentality.
- Hardworking – Strong work ethic, do what it takes to get the job done. Willingness to roll up their sleeves and work long hours to reach and surpass goals.
- Passionate – Deep belief in and a dedication to what they do and sell\
- Salesmanship - People who enjoy the win, desire to be the best.
- People skills –Ability to deal with, influence, and communicate with people
- Relationship Building - Good connector, loves to meet new people
- Negotiation skills- Well versed in the art of the deal. It is important to be businesspeople.
- Communications - Verbal, written, and listening skills
Do you have what it takes to be the best?
- You will need excellent communication and 'people skills'
- You will need to display excellent negotiation skills
- You will need to display strong problem-solving skills & be able to implement solutions with moderate guidance.
- The role requires the ability to follow oral and written instructions, be a team player, and be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The role requires that you have the ability to learn new tasks quickly, are excellent at multi-tasking, have excellent communication and writing skills, as well as a pleasant and professional demeanor.
- The role also requires excellent organizational and follow-up skills, the ability to prioritize work assignments, and the ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality are also required.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive pay with huge upside potential. We offer competitive compensation at every level and provide opportunities for you to increase your earnings exponentially throughout your career.
Galen offers a generous compensation structure that allows top performers who excel in the position some of the highest compensation in the industry. Galen offers a robust benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Deposit, 401K plan, which includes a company match.